We can't see your videos... It won't play for some reason. I think it's because you have your youtube account set to private. You'll have to make your video's public for us to see it from your website I think. Let us know when you do cause we're excited to see them!
5 comments:
We can't see your videos... It won't play for some reason. I think it's because you have your youtube account set to private. You'll have to make your video's public for us to see it from your website I think. Let us know when you do cause we're excited to see them!
doesnt it just make everything worth while when they laugh and smile at you?! Rylan loves you!
hey, how tall is Rylan?
What a sweet baby! Love it when they start to giggle. And, his hair is KILLING ME, it is so cute.
hello! we need more pictures!
Post a Comment