Friday, May 11, 2007

NYC 5K

The finish line...We made it!
Almost there...
The starting line!
Rylan and I traveled down to New Jersey for a week and a half while Tim stayed at home for his 1st year of law school finals. While we were there we took a day trip into the city with Blake and Jen Cooper to participate in the NYC Revlon Run/Walk 5K. The race started in Times Square and went up through Central Park. It was so much fun! It was more of a walk than anything else. There were so many people that we couldn't jog if we wanted to. Of course, Jen and I were both in sweats and dying of heat...silly us! Oh well, you live and learn. We were just glad to actually be doing the race...this is something I have wanted to do for a long time, but just never had. It was definitely worth the money and I plan on doing it again next year!

2 comments:

Jill said...

count me in next year, i must!

Jill said...

how long did it take btw?