Rylan has learned a new trick...he is a copy-cat. There are only a few things he will mimick. For example, he likes to scream/squeel and we will do it back and forth, he also likes to click his tongue and then there is the thing he is doing in this video...we're not sure how to describe this one.
5 comments:
Sooooo cute!
I LOVE these videos! Rylan is so cute - he can get his little chin moving! I love it.
that is to cute. Did he just start doing that one day???
I can't believe that no on has commented on the fact that the video ends with flashes of going to a baseball game and then then tim holding Rylan on the toliet... haha it just looked kinda funny. SO CUTE THOUGH!! Nixon's going through a stage where he just started to fake cough all the time. I'm not sure if he does it to be funny or he just likes doing it cause he thinks it's a way to communicate or something since everyone's been sick around here. haha
Rylan is so adorable! Hopefully we'll get to meet him in the next few months! We are excited to see his parents too!
Post a Comment