Friday, August 10, 2007

Cute Craft!

I found this cute craft in a magazine a couple weeks ago and gave it a whirl...so, so cute! It is a great way to display photos!

Supplies Needed:
4 X 4 blocks
Craft Paper
Pictures
Modge Podge
Embellishments!

What to do:
Just modge podge the paper and pictures to blocks and embellish for an adorable project to display!



5 comments:

Melanie said...

that is such a cute idea. I will have to try it some time :)

Jessica Anderson said...

oh cute!!! Im for sure going to have to do that. But what is modge podge paper? If I go into the local hobby lobby craft store here and ask for it, they'll know what i'm talkin about right?

Camie said...

That is so cute! I am impressed at the talent and creativity! It looks like something out of a magazine! I love the colors. The trip to Utah looked like so much fun! Your boy is adorable!

For the music... if you just click on the bottom of the little music box on any blog that plays music it says "Create a Playlist"-- just click on that and a website pops up and than you can register and go from there... Hope that helps!

Jen Bird said...

What a cute idea. That's a way good idea to display pictures. I've been feeling so un-crafty lately so I needed a jump-start. Maybe I'll have to try that. :-)

Chelsey said...

I love this! I'm going to have to try it! I still am in a mess of settling in/unpacking, but whenever I get my life back together I am definitely going to have to try this! Good luck with your move! (Such a pain!)