Sunday, October 07, 2007

FALL

As many of you have noted on your blogs, I too LOVE fall! The gorgeous colors, great comfort food, fun activities like dipping carmeled apples and picking pumpkins! Fall is truly a wonderful season!



Tim went fly fishing this past friday for the first time. Rylan and I tagged along. The leaves on the trees were just starting to change which made the river scene so much more beautiful!



Ok Andrea...I know we copied you...Tim just loved that picture you took and quite frankly, yours turned out much better than ours...but your a pro!



Rylan and me at the Yankee Canldle Museum and Shops. We went there to decorate pumpkins with Santa, but it wasn't happening the day we were there...it was the next day! We were soooo sad! But we did get to chat with Santa, and he told Rylan that he needs to be better at eating his vegetables and brushing his teeth!



Rylan's hair matches the pumpkins!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

so cute! i love rylan's wide-open mouth smile. the fall season is looking beautiful up there! kim we are coming up to connecticut for the next 2 weekends, we should try to meet up some where!

Chelsey said...

Wow, the trees are just gorgeous there! The leaves haven't started changing color very much here in VA yet, but I'm excited for when they do. Rylan is SO cute! That's so funny, though, that they have Santa decorating pumpkins! It seems like they would have someone dressed up more Halloween-ish. Ya know? Anyway, it looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Jessica Anderson said...

Decorate pumpkins with Santa? hahah, that's great.

Camie said...

Our husbands would get a long so well, Jake LOVES fly fishing! I am not a big fish fan but he loves it! I can't believe how big that pumpkin is! Rylan is so cute and getting so big. The trees are so beautiful and lush--- I would love to live back east just to be surrounded by all of the green! You look great too!

Maman Pélissié said...

We LOVE the pictures! Marc is sitting here saying how much he LOVES Rylan's hair. He is getting so big!