Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TROUBLE!!

Well, here it is folks...the pinnacle of having a boy! Or just a completely clueless mom!! I'll explain under the picture for those of you who are just scrollers.



As you all know, we have been busy painting the inside of our house. I noticed that I had missed a spot on the wall and went to quickly touch it up and set the paint can on the floor. All while I was on the phone. Rylan was in the other room with Tim, and then all of a sudden, there he was, paint can in hand, tipping it over onto the carpet!! Needless to say it was a mad rush to get things cleaned!! But that's not all!! The very next day we were having the missionaries over for dinner, so naturally I was cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. Well, the doors were still wet with paint. I shut the bathroom door to sweep behind it, not even thinking about whether Rylan would try to find me or not (he always does). The picture above explains what he did. I was in the way of the door so he pushed with all his might to get me out of the way so he could join me in the bathroom. And the bathroom is where he stayed for a major clean up!

5 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

hahah that's so funny! That's exciting that he's walking now. i bet your busier then ever because of that. Nixon's just relizeing that he likes to walk while holding onto our hands and can stand up for a few seconds before he gets scared and starts crying and falls down because he feels safer on the floor i guess.

Chelsey said...

What a funny little guy! That's exciting and stressful that he is walking all over the place now. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that we're missing all your fun. One day I really want to see fall in New England. I would also like to join in all the fun at your house--"a fly on the wall in your new paint", so to speak.
Love,
Mom

Camie said...

I'm still lauging out loud... what a day! So cute!

Maybe he wants to be a painter someday :)

mare said...

Oh kim, I'm so sorry! I know it is funny, but I'd be so frustrated-- what a mess!! How can you be mad at that little cutie though? (that's so fun he's walking now too :)