Monday, December 03, 2007

Our Thanksgiving Feast!

Okay, so I know there is only 1 picture of Thanksgiving really...I totally forgot to bring my camera in from the car the entire time we were visiting...I'll have to bum some pictures off of somebody else. Anyway, we had some quick family pictures taken while we were there...don't you just love the one of grammy and grampy and all the grandkids...so cute!



2 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

Your lookin good Kimberly, that P90X must be paying off. Don't you love it that whenever we have to hold the babies, our hands are always on their crotch to prop them up. I just thought it was funny cause it's a great family picture and I'm retarded and just noticed that. Cause I've noticed that when doug has to hold him, he'll just wrap his arm under his legs and Nixon will be in a sitting position. Unlike me who has to grip him all the way around like you are. ... ok i'm done...

Camie said...

Love the family pictures- you have an adorable little family!