Sunday, January 27, 2008

OUR PROPHET AND FRIEND



President Gordon B. Hinckley died today after being our prophet for almost 13 years. This has been bittersweet for us because although we know he is now with his sweet wife and beloved friends and no doubt his Savior, he has had such a special place in our hearts and homes and we will miss him greatly. It is so wonderful to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives and the knowledge that we can all return to our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ and live with our families forever.

4 comments:

Jill said...

it really is so bittersweet, what a great man, i'm so happy for him to be with marjorie again. thanks kim, love to you.

Auna Leigh said...

Hey Kim!

It came as a shcok to me. I mean i just thought he'd live forever. What a sweet man!

Ok, so I love you Blog. And I'd love to start one, but I'd never be able to keep up with you. All your pictures and thoughts too cute.

I love you- Auna

Brandi said...

Very well said Miss Kimberly...

Camie said...

Beautiful tribute... truly an amazing man!