We had so much fun making (and eating St. Patty's Day cookies! (Excuse my lovely appearance...sometimes there is just no time)
We thought we would plant a garden this summer and we had to start some seeds early before we transplant them outside...Rylan of course just wanted to eat the dirt and seeds...why is everything tasty to him?!!!
5 comments:
Fun, fun...I didn't know you stayed the night! We love Fudrucker's...yummy. Also, thanks for the St. Patty's Day cookies...Kaid and Kenn loved them. I will try to get Kaiden to add an extra slot on his bank for your fund, I'm pretty sure he will veto that idea though...sorry :)
now, was that bibb really nescesary for rylan to wear when he just ended up painting his leg green with frosting?! haha
You guys are so cute and fun with Rylan and each other. Can't wait for you to come for a visit and share your little bundle of fun!
My question is How much frosting got on the cookies?
Anonymous would be me Aunt Laurie
Post a Comment