Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A REAL TREAT



The warm weather is coming I can just feel it!!! Rather, I can't wait! I made smoothie-pops for Rylan. Can you tell he really liked it? Look at that tongue!

Sorry I got behind on my posts, we have been sick and out of town...I'll do better!! Hope everyone had a great Easter!!

5 comments:

Andrea S. said...

You better be posting that smoothie pop recipe over on your other blog, it looks like something I love to eat.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Jen Bird said...

I love when it's time to eat popsicles, that means it's nice outside. :) I love that you always do fun things for all the holidays. Such a cute mom!

Camie said...

So cute! I can't wait to sit on my front porch and eat popcicles :). Hurry up warm weather!

Jessica Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TJ-n-Crystal said...

Now THAT looks Yummy!!! I am sooo ready for the summer!!!