Saturday, May 24, 2008

TRICYCLE

Some friends in our ward were giving away an old tricycle just Rylan's size. I had been perusing the bike section at the store wishing I could get him one. This was perfect timing. The only thing is, now I can't get the kid off of the thing! We often bring it inside for him to sit on because he is so sad when he has to leave it outside!


Rylan's latest. He'll swing on anything, towel racks, counters, tables...so I took him to the park.

8 comments:

Sammie K said...

Oh my gosh. He is all boy isn't he? What a doll. He looks so big and grown up.

Lexie said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is so cute!

JoAnn Corbett said...

So stinkin cute! I love how the tricycle is the corner of the picture of him hanging!

Callie said...

I love his little bike & he looks so cute riding around on it! He is getting so big! It's sad how fast they grow.

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh he is huge and looks just like Tim!! You are so brave letting him hang there while you take a picture! He's so cute kimbo!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! What fun that he loves the tricycle so much!! I also was noticing how much he is looking like his Daddy!

Natalie said...

I miss you guys so much! I can't thank you enough for all of your help right before I left. It means so much to me that you came down when you were feeling sick and tired. Please keep me updated via email, phone calls, whatever. I love the tricycle! Keep posting suff so I can see how you guys are doing!

Melissa said...

Kim I just think your little guy is darling. I love all your post's your just darling.