Tuesday, June 24, 2008

INSPIRATION

I was inspired by my sister Jennifer (thank you, thank you!) to make strawberry freezer jam...YUM!! So, off we went to the berry farm to pick our berries!

Rylan and Tim with all of our goods...notice the shirt!! What on earth was I thinking...this child got more eating in than picking, but we sure had a blast!

Making the jam...(this time I was smart enough to place a bib on him!)

My little helper...

8 comments:

Andrea S. said...

That looks so yummy. You have to post the recipe on your cooking blog because I want some for myself and you live too far away to come steal yours :)

Brandi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE freezer jam! How fun that you went to an actual berry farm. I wonder if they have those here. That looked like fun from start to finish.

Sammie K said...

YUMMY! I can almost smell the strawberries.

Jennifer said...

That is so cute Kimbo! Wasn't it fun making it with your little kid! Nothing like making it in my provo apartment together though!

Jessica Anderson said...

Yeah, i'll have to do that too... I love your hat in these pictures btw... so cute! where'd you get it? We wanted to go pick strawberrys too but the cloeste place is like over an hour away and it's blueberrys... (i'm not a fan). and whats GNO? You saId i need one in the comment you left on my post.. I've been trying to figure out what it stood for and i have no clue, fill me in girl!

lori parkhurst said...

Freezer jam is fun to make. Stawberries are my favorite fruit. Two boys in a row will be fun I had two boys in a row, now I have two girls in a row. My blog is Parkhurstparty.blogspot Take care Kim

Melanie said...

so fun!! I love how Ry has strawberries down the front of him. Too cute. :0)

Brandi said...

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY you got Jam in your tummy!!!!! I'm jealous...mostly because you got to go pick delicious strawberries and then because you will get to pick RASPBERRIES pretty soon...YUM! Definitely miss that. Just think of us with every single one you eat. How are you feeling by the way...PREGGO! Give your handsome man a big hug and kiss for us...oh, and give Rylan one too! Ha ha ha