Saturday, August 16, 2008

Afternoon Photo Shoot

I've been wanting to get more into photography, but don't have all of the tools I need yet (okay--want)...but I still love to play around with what I DO have. Tim and Rylan were nice enough to accompany me to a park this week while I took some photos...here are some of my favorites!






PS...Andrea, what do you think?? Thanks for all your advice!

9 comments:

Andrea S. said...

These all look great! I'm totally impressed. My only suggestion would be that on the 3rd image of Tim the yellow wall is reflecting and making his face look really red. In photoshop you could selectively apply a filter to his face/arms to cool them down so they look more flesh toned. I'd say you've got some natural talent.

mare said...

wow kim-- if these are amateur i don't know what i'd call mine-- butchered maybe. you are really good! it's harder than it looks huh?

Brandi said...

You are being a little modest Kimberly...they are great! Thank you soooo much for hosting the gang this week, you guys are great! Miss you tons!

Natalie said...

I love them!!! I am excited to see you guys soon!

TJ-n-Crystal said...

These are some great pictures!!! I love photography too!!! Great Job Kim!!!

The Allen Family said...

Wow! Those are all amazing. They seriously look professional.

Chelsey said...

I admit that I really don't know much about photography, but I think those look great! You're going to be a pro before you know it!

Jen said...

Very cute! I want to get into photography myself. I get to take some classes once Dan is done with law school. So, in three years I will be giving you calls asking for advice!

Elder Josh Pettitt said...

Gorgeous pictures...but then,you do have some VERY handsome subjects!