Friday, September 19, 2008

THE BIG E

One of Springfield's more redeeming qualities is the fair they hold each year at "The Big E." We had a blast, and Tim even let us ride on the elephant. Of course I was so much more excited than Rylan to ride it...when we hopped on he said, "Elphanent, he go?" I of course had to tell him that we were on it. And yes we ate a funnel cake which was way over priced and made me ill...but what's a fair without funnel cake?!



2 comments:

Brandi said...

You are absolutely right...the Big E rocks! Hope all is well, you never called me back punk! Its almost Baby Time...WOW, its gone by fast for me :) Probably not as fast for you, right?

Jen said...

Looks like fun! I have to admit that I am super jealous of the fact that you are wearing a sweatshirt. I miss fall weather.....