Sunday, October 05, 2008

FALL

This past weekend we went with Tim's family up to New Hampshire for a fall foliage trip (thanks to Jen and Blake...they let us all crowd in on their vacation! You guys are the best!) It was so chaotic, so much fun, and absolutely beautiful! These are the times that I wish I had a nice photography camera...because then I could capture the beautiful scenes and foliage like I see them...and not through a bad camera lense! Here are some photos of the weekend.


All aboard the choo-choo train!!! This was the highlight of the trip for Rylan!


The only picture we took of 4 of the 5 kids that were there.

There were these beautiful waterfalls just off of the road...


I love that this hat totally makes his ears stick out!


Playing on the see-saw (Tim and I tried it too...I forgot how fun they are!)


Some cute family photos of Scott and Nat and their cute little guy!

7 comments:

Andrea S. said...

that train ride looks likes so much fun. I am totally jealous of your trip to New Hampshire. I've always wanted to go on a fall foliage tour back east. It looks like the colors were amazing. And your nephew is way too cute.

Callie said...

That train looks so fun and I love the pictures! Fall is my favorite time of year, it's so pretty outside.

Jill said...

wow it looks like you saw some gorgeous colors. so pretty.

rylan is a doll on the train, he is so excited.

where is your belly kimberly? i can't rub it in person so you need to post a picture. :)

mckellebmassmemo said...

What train did you go on? That looks like fun!

Melanie said...

Kim, you really have a talent. The pictures look great. New Hampshire looks so pretty in the fall. :D

mare said...

that little hat of rylan's is about the cutest thing. and i'm a little bit obsessed with that gorgeous picture of him poking his head around the train. it looks like a magazine-- good work.

Anonymous said...

i'm so sad that i couldnt go with you guys... just one suggestion. never let rylan on a sea saw... especially with josh :) I love you pictures though. you need to start your company haha
- Emily