Friday, November 21, 2008

Birthday Wishes

This past Monday was Rylan's Birthday. My parents were in town and we just had a little family pizza party with cake, pretty low key. It was a tractor theme!

My mom found the perfect cake idea online and we had a blast decorating it!

Getting ready to blow out the candles...my big two year old...I can't believe it!

What he found waiting for him on birthday morning!

All bundled up in the freezing 8:00 am weather to try out the tractor

Watching Lightning McQueen (his new obsession!)

The gift from my parents...he calls it his ball house...notice he is naked with his boots on and majorly staticky hair!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE RYLES...WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

First of all, that tractor is ADORABLE! Happy birthday Ry...you are so cute!!! Second, Kim...do you already have your Christmas decorations up? Man, you are on top of things. Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

hey,
i haven't been here in a while! i was thinking you probably had your baby, and you did! both of your kids are so cute! congratulations. and you are so good at making food stuff! i miss you and jen so much! i wish we could all get together.

Sammie K said...

Oh my gosh. How cute is he on that tractor! What are you gonna get him to top that next year? So fun. That cake turned out awesome too. I have never played with fondant before. If I ever decide to, I'll have to call you for tips. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY RY! We miss you.

Andrea S. said...

Happy Birthday Rylan! My favorite is that he's playing naked except for his boots. I want to know where he learned that from.....

What a fun birthday, I'm glad you were able to have your parents out for a while. The cake is adorable. You really are so creative.