We had our little Christmas Party tonight. I totally forgot to get out my camera and take pictures of all the guests and the delicious food they brought. We didn't really play many games (like I had planned)...but it was so much fun to visit without the stress of kids...I hope all who came enjoyed it...we had so much fun...and I of course had fun planning it.
The food table

Snowflake marshmallows for the hot chocolate

Some of my favorite Christmas candies...English toffee, buttermints, and chocolate covered cinnamon bears!

Snowflake cheeseball


The favors
2 comments:
Those snowflake marshmallows are so cute. Everything looks like it turned out well. I totally wish I lived closer so I could have been invited to your party. Well, that is if you would have invited me :)
Glad you could have a fun night, away from the stress of kids.
You throw killer parties Kim...wish we could have been there! And look...our FAVORITE chocolate-covered cinnamon bears...YUM!!!!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment