This one I love...Tim laid him on the bed for a few minutes, left the room and came back to this!
I don't think we actually paid for this, but they (Rylan) loves to climb in them and sit...and of course we couldn't resist putting in the little chunker
Cameron getting all dry from his bath...now that the colic has seemed to grow out of him, he is such a different baby! So pleasant!
We took the boys to a play place in CT (that was free!) Hurray! Okay, so not entirely free, we bought dinner there and we couldn't pass up the bounce house (which we had all to ourselves for 20 minutes for the great price of $4.50...totally worth it!) We had so much fun. And it wore the boys out (which of course is a good thing!)
3 comments:
Cam has gotten so chunky! I love it! How adorable!
WOW, I can't believe how big Cameron is getting...so cute! I love the last picture of Rylan!!!
I love the pacifier on the nose. What a priceless picture.
Post a Comment