My wonderful sister-in-law Natalie just got a fabulous new camera and wanted to add to her repertoire of photos so she came and took some family shots for us. Here are a few of my favorites!
Very cute pics! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. So adorable! You guys have to be getting close to graduation. Any thoughts on where you are going to end up? How nice to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
8 comments:
Kimberly, you guys look ADORABLE!!! I love your colors, so springy! I can't believe Cameron is 6 months already...crazy!
Dang cute, period
you guys are just amazing.
Very cute pics! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. So adorable! You guys have to be getting close to graduation. Any thoughts on where you are going to end up? How nice to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
You look so dang gorgeous in that one with you and tim. I LOVE that picture!
These are AWESOME! Love your color coordinating!
Those are so adorable! I love all the yellow outfits.
these are so beautiful. perfect for spring. your family is so cute kimberly.
Wow! I love them. What a beautiful family.
Post a Comment