
This happened!! {explanation below}--just the icing on the cake!

Before and After
{While I was bathing the kiddos, Rylan slipped and hit his mouth on the edge of the tub. And of course being the tough mom that I am, I held it together by screaming at the top of my lungs for Tim, crying and swooping him out of the tub. Once I grabbed the towel to clean up some of the blood on his face, I realized how BAD it was, which made my reaction even worse. Thankfully Tim was there by then to take over. We hurried as fast as we could to the nearest hospital. Because the gash crossed the vermillion border they had to put him out so he didn't move and mess up the line. They spoiled him with a little lizard beanie baby, lots of apple juice, stickers, and even a popsicle for the ride home. 4 hours in the ER and two stitches later, (and a great nights sleep) he is doing great.}
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! How scary. Glad he's doing great now!
oh crap! Yea, I recall having a scary moment like that with Nixon, except Doug wasn't there to help and calm down the situation. Poor rylan, that looked like a bad gash! Good thing it was only 2 stitches! What a tough little guy.
Oh poor little guy, I feel so bad for him. I hate when your kids get hurt, I wish I could take away the pain for them. I'm glad he's doing okay.
OH Soooo sad!!! I just want to come over and hug him right now! OH give him a hug and kiss from us!!!
Oh my goodness, that's awful! It looks like they stitched it up well though...sorry you had such a bad day :( How is Colorado?
Aaah, being a mother of boys...
Stitches are no fun- but Rylan will be over it before you will :)
(I'm glad I'm not the only one who eats the cinnamon bears head first!)
I totally get your day. Just count the good days and ignore the bad. of course that is easier said then done! Love you! Miss you!
So sorry about your bad day. Glad he's doing well.
I also spent Saturday night and Sunday morning in the ER with a very sick daughter and husband! Kate and Dan got a very nasty virus that took everything out of them. Literally. They both had to get re-hydrated and medicated like you wouldn't believe. Hours and hours. Thankfully, they are now doing better. Sadly, now I have the crappiness. Oh well, better to be puking yourself than cleaning it up.
So sorry you had to go through that. Seeing your child in pain is the worst thing ever. He sure is a cutie though. Seriously!
Post a Comment