PS. Even though I enjoy it, go here to see why I am an absolute zoo grinch!
Monday, July 20, 2009
DENVER ZOO
I took the kiddos to the Denver zoo for some fun last week. I've mentioned this before, but I think I enjoy it just as much as my children do!
PS. Even though I enjoy it, go here to see why I am an absolute zoo grinch!




PS. Even though I enjoy it, go here to see why I am an absolute zoo grinch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Pettit's! Congrats on your move to Denver (mostly congrats on getting out of Springfield:)! Looks like an awesome zoo. Your boys are darling- we'll have to set our daughters up with your sons. Katelyn is a year older than Rylan, but that's probably not too bad! Hope you're enjoying Colorado. Give us a ring when you take a trip to Utah!
-(The Westerbergs)
The Zoo looks like fun! Vegas doesn't have a zoo because the animals would all die apparently. So I guess I will just have to go to the Zoo in SLC. I miss you guys and hope things are going well. Tell Tim good Luck for next week! Aren't you excited for it to all be over!? I am. It is almost to the point where I just want him to take it and I don't care what the outcome is. I just want him to be done! ( for now anyway.) well talk to you later!
I have to admit that I love the zoo too! Looks like tons of fun. :)
Ahh how fun! I love the zoo! Look how adorable your family is girl! I love your pics!
Post a Comment