Sunday, October 18, 2009

SCARECROW FESTIVAL AND PUMPKIN PICKING

On a day that we had record lows here in CO, we were crazy enough to take the boys to a local festival. Major bonus, it was free. Hot chocolate, hay rides, face painting, candy, prizes, pumpkins, and a fire truck...what more could a boy (or girl) want!




5 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Okay, that looks like so much fun (and so cold)! And, how cute are your boys. Seriously.

Auna Leigh said...

Ahhhh. How sweet! Boys are sure cute, but you look totally hot!

Jen said...

Kim, you really are so beautiful. I just can't get over it...

Natalie said...

How come Cameron looks tan compared to the rest of you?? ha ha! I wish we had that kind of stuff around here... sad... It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Love you all!

James and Natalie said...

I can't believe how light Cameron's hair is! I miss you guys. Hope all is well in Colorado. I need to call you guys and catch up.