Our Thanksgiving table settings (had to include this picture because I thought the table turned out super cute!)
Thursday, November 26, 2009
GIVING THANKS
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We had such a fabulous day and hope that you did too. Although we missed most of our families, we were able to have Tim's brother Josh and an honorary Pettitt, Jeff, come to our house this year, which has been wonderful. We are so thankful for all of our blessings especially our family and friends!

Our Thanksgiving table settings (had to include this picture because I thought the table turned out super cute!)
Our Thanksgiving table settings (had to include this picture because I thought the table turned out super cute!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As I was setting up our Thanksgiving table I kept thinking, "I wonder how Kim is setting up her table?" You are so talented! It's always beautiful.
Happy Holidays, Pettitt's! Hope all is well for you in Denver. Your family looks great! We finally got on the ball and started our own little blog- westerbergfam4.blogspot.com Have a great "Rocky Mountain Christmas" :)
Post a Comment