Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WAAAAY BEHIND

We have been super busy as of late and thus I am extremely behind on blogging. I will separate May into parts so that I don't overwhelm!

MAY - PART 1 - THE BIRD HOUSE

Tim and Rylan made a bird house together a few weeks ago. The sparrows have found it and we have really enjoyed watching them enjoy it from the window. Unfortunately, all of my attempts to sneak up on the birds and take their picture have failed miserably, so you see the empty finished project. They did a wonderful job and Rylan is extremely proud of himself!





Notice the tongues hanging out in every picture....LOVE IT!

1 comments:

Sammie K said...

I noticed the tongues before I read it. That's awesome! I took a picture of Sammie swinging on monkey bars a few weeks ago and caught her with her tongue out too. That's got to be one of my favorite things ever. Cute cute boys.