Tuesday, June 08, 2010

BASEBALL IN LAS VEGAS

Over memorial day weekend, we took the long drive to Vegas for a baseball tournament that Tim played in. It was a quick trip and we are still recovering from driving all night to and from. Tim has never been to Vegas and unfortunately the only site-seeing thing we did was go to the M&M store on the strip for the boys (we will have to try again - but fly next time.) We enjoyed visiting with Tim's brother and family and their new baby girl! I included some of my favorite pics that I took of their newest little angel!






PS - the bows she is wearing, I totally made! Yay for girly stuff! When you have all boys, you hardly make time for the girly, so I was excited when I found the diy for the bows.



3 comments:

Natalie K said...

Love seeing Tim in catchers gear again! Wish I could have been there to watch him play. Those boys keep getting cuter and I didn't even think that was possible. Also, don't you think that last picture of Gracen looks SO much like Nat? I love her! And... I love the headband. You have to send me the instructions. It's SO cute.

Jen said...

What sweet pictures of the new babe! So cute!!! Makes me excited to have another little one!

Yea for family fun trips!

Chelsey said...

Great pics of your niece. You're so talented!