Monday, October 11, 2010
BOO!
Of course since fall is my favorite season, it would make sense that Halloween would be a favorite holiday. I have been wanting to throw a Halloween party for a few years and finally got my opportunity this year. Here are some pictures from the night. Sorry for the random order. I didn't get pictures of all the guests (costumes were required - and they were all so cute!) But I did get a picture of my cute cowboys! I was a cow and they were the cows' boys! The menu was soup in bread bowls and salad and an array of ghoulishly great desserts! We had a balloon craft for the kids and the adults played bingo. It was such a fun night! Thanks to everyone who came and made our night a blast!













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ummmmm...what the CRAP is this??? Sooooooooo cute! I'm so sad we don't live by each other anymore:( I wanna come to your parties! xoxo (by the way, those are 3 very handsome cowboys!)
Those are the cutest cowboy costumes ever! Linc is being a soccer player this year:) He's really into soccer:) Gracen isn't being anything because scott said I can't spend money on a costume for her:( boo... Your party looked like it was soooo much fun! I wish I had that creative gene in me:) Your house looks so cute all done up in fall decor too! I should probably invest in some kind of home decoration for holidays... Someday! I really want to, but scott is really crazy about spending money on stuff like that, Maybe you could talk to him for me!!! ha ha jk! LOVE YOU GUYS! We sure miss you! I wish we could come see you for Thanksgiving! maybe next year:)
Kimberly~ you have the cutest ideas.
You are out of control! I could never pull that off. So cute!
Seriously girl, where do you find the time to do all this? Amazingly cute!
Post a Comment