My cute boys with the fireman - all the kids were a little afraid of him once he had all his clothes on and talked like darth vader (as you can see from the pic - haha)
Friday, October 21, 2011
A forgotten post
Last month for our preschool field trip we went to the fire station. It seems I have been so wrapped up in "preschool" these days that I have forgotten to blog about anything, and when I do blog, it is about preschool - ahh, such is life right now, I guess.

My cute boys with the fireman - all the kids were a little afraid of him once he had all his clothes on and talked like darth vader (as you can see from the pic - haha)
My cute boys with the fireman - all the kids were a little afraid of him once he had all his clothes on and talked like darth vader (as you can see from the pic - haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment