hahah tha just cracks me up, cause their so cute but yet they have no idea what the heck is going on.... "he's just licking his snowsuit" haha... "not crying."
Kim you have the most contagious laugh, I absolutely love it! You are such a glam Mom, even when snow-sledding! These videos will be so much fun for your kids to watch when they're older.
That video is so funny! I crack up watching Rylan all bundled up with no clue what's happening! You guys are so cute. We can't wait to see you this weekend!
4 comments:
hahah tha just cracks me up, cause their so cute but yet they have no idea what the heck is going on.... "he's just licking his snowsuit" haha... "not crying."
Kim you have the most contagious laugh, I absolutely love it! You are such a glam Mom, even when snow-sledding! These videos will be so much fun for your kids to watch when they're older.
Kimberly, you and Rylan look great! What a totally fun video. Next year he'll be ready to snowboard.
That video is so funny! I crack up watching Rylan all bundled up with no clue what's happening! You guys are so cute. We can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment