Friday, May 11, 2007

Turtle Back Zoo






Rylan's first trip to the zoo! Of course I enjoyed it much more than he did! Having kids is the best excuse to go! We enjoyed a little train ride, looking at horses and bears, and of course we had to imitate being a ground hog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rylan is so cute and he's getting so big! I can't believe it. These pictures make me want to take the girls to the National Zoo. You guys need to come down and visit so we can go together. We'd love to have you.

Jill said...

the rylan/gopher picture is my favorite, he looks so cute peeking up through that glass!

Jessica Anderson said...

aww I love the picture of rylan in the glass gopher window.. how adorable! We can't wait to see him in a couple of months!!!

Jen Bird said...

How fun!! I am dying to take Paityn to the zoo. I love having an excuse to go do stuff like that again.

Jessica Anderson said...

where did you get the little baby sun glasses for Rylan?! Their cute, i wanna get nixon some.