Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gingerbread House

Well actually, it's not gingerbread but it doesn't sound as great if I call it a graham cracker house. And why did I think Rylan would help. he just sat and ate the M&M's off of the house as I tried to put them on it, so I ended up just handing him the bowl and letting him go to town (what a terrible mother!)

8 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Your cracker house is so cute! I love the marshmallow snowman you put in there as well. And, I LOVE your hat. Rylan and you look so cute in this picture.

Jill said...

you two are gorgeous! that house looks delicious. we have the tradition of making houses too - so much fun. Its amazing to think of Rylan this year compared to last year.

Melanie said...

I love the house. It's very cute. Jordan and I do cracker houses too. Mummm, that kind of sounds like we are drug people he he. Anyways it looks great!!! :0)

Chelsey said...

What a cute gingerbread (aka graham cracker) house! It looks like you guys are doing lots & lots of fun winter/Christmas activities. Oh, and you look adorable in that hat! Love it.

mare said...

wow! nice house. mine always turned out like a box smothered in too much frosting.

Unknown said...

cute. you guys are so cute! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
love
ashli

Natalie said...

You are darling! What a cute little guy. How fun, you've inspired me to want to do something festive too!

Camie said...

Turned out so cute! I love your hat... you look great. Merry Christmas!