Playing hide and seek...

Helping mom unload the dishes, but not really...

As I was folding the laundry, he was hanging on me and whining so I decided that he should help. I lifted him and placed him into the laundry basket...he loved it! And began handing me the clothes from under his feet (actually he just started digging and tossing...but it worked)...

3 comments:
Those are cute pictures. Nixon does the same thing, he'll try to stand up on the dishwasher and play with the water that's left over and when i'm doing the laundry, he'll pull all the clothes out and onto the floor or i'll ask for them and he'll hand them to me and when I say, "thank you so much!, your such a good helper!" He gets the biggest grin on his face and is so proud of himself. I love those moments don't you?!
That is too cute. We use to do that with Eric when he was little. It's weird how the crazy things keep them busy :0)
rylan could not be cuter, i think i need to have him :)
Post a Comment