
Santa Clause visited our ward Christmas party! As you can see, Rylan wasn't too fond of him. I thought of taking him to see Santa Clause and getting his picture taken. After our ward party I thought I'd better wait until he gets the whole Christmas thing and actually thinks Santa is cool.
5 comments:
Kaylie did the same thing last year. I take her every year to see Santa and the JSB building. I hoping this year she will enjoy it a little more :0)
Kaylie did the same thing last year. I take her every year to see Santa and the JSB building. I hoping this year she will enjoy it a little more :0)
haha, i had to click to enlarge that one. :) why is santa so scary? its rare to find a kid that likes him. still a classic picture. also i'm ready to get cooking/crafting with you! i just finished school today so i'm ready to go in holiday mode. :)
classic. Don't we all have that picture where Santa is smiling and jolly and we're one or two and balling our little eyes out? The best part is that no matter what, we just keep taking the kids to him, hoping they will like him this year...so great!
Addie did the same exact thing when she was young--- couldn't figure it out, who could ever be scared of Santa? :)
Post a Comment