Monday, January 21, 2008

BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP

This is PahBah

Where it all began...

Picking out PahBah

The stuffing machine

Watching PahBah get stuffed!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

I seriously love BABW...it looks like Rylan really enjoyed it. We went to Boston today...we took the kiddos to the science museum. Are we going to movie it up on Tuesday...I really need a movie fix, its been far too long...I say either 27 Dresses or Mad Money. Let me know if you want to...

Brandi said...

I seriously love BABW...it looks like Rylan really enjoyed it too. We went to Boston today...we took the kiddos to the science museum. Are we going to movie it up on Tuesday...I really need a movie fix, its been far too long...I say either 27 Dresses or Mad Money. Let me know if you want to...

Chelsey said...

I love BABW...and I don't even have any kids. Tim took me there last year for Valentine's Day. So fun!

Brandi said...

Your blog looks cute! It looks like you figured it out. Do you still need my help?

TJ-n-Crystal said...

I LOVE Build a Bear.I always make a bear when the veteran employee's leave American Eagle. This is soo cute. And Kim I do love your sweater too. But I love AE anyway. I'm constantly calling everyone out on it. I love to see those around me with the AE apparel.

JCooper said...

Aw - PahBah is just in time for the Super Bowl! Rylan looks so stinkin' adorable in those pictures. I've taken Ethan once or twice to BABW but I don't think he totally gets it. Maybe I'll try again in a few months. Glad you guys are doing well!

Maman Pélissié said...

How fun! I have been meaning to write you. I need to send you an invite for our blog. We made it private this month for a few different reasons. Anyway, send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite. Hope all is well!
angi_7@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

i just think you are such a cute mom. even cuter than the bear.