I created a new blog: A PALATE'S PARADISE. Can you tell what it's for?? FOOD! Hurray! I am always trying new recipes and I thought I would share my favorites with everyone! I'll post a few new one's every two weeks or so. There are only a couple recipes on there now...but be sure to check it often because you'll be sad if you don't. The link is on my browsing favorites.
NOTE: If you try any of the recipes be sure to leave a comment and let me and others know what you thought, how you changed it to fit your families likes/dislikes, or even how you made it better; I'm always looking to improve!
6 comments:
Yea! I always love new recipes! I'll definitely have to try some of them out!
i can't believe what a good cook you are! your food on the blog always looks amazing. how are you? and how is the mac?? and i love your new flower at the top, it is awesome!
Awesome, I'm excited cause I need new recipes. Oh & I love the slide, what a fun idea. He looks so cute sliding down it.
kim you are too cute. i'm looking forward to using your tested recipes as a fabulous resource. :)
love you girl.
Can't wait to try some of your recipes...Tim is a lucky guy!
Hello Kim It's me Lori Parkhurst from your old ward. Your blog is fun to look at. Can't believe how big your baby is getting. We had another baby girl in June. Take care!
Post a Comment