Monday, May 05, 2008

BUN IN THE OVEN



I'm sure you all can guess what the title of this post means! That's right...we're expecting again! We are so excited! I'm 14 1/2 weeks along and still quite sick, but much improved! We thought it was time to let the world know! Hurray!
(I know...random photo of Rylan...I didn't know what else to post other than a smiling face!)

13 comments:

KA said...

Good for you guys!! And very brave :)

Andrea S. said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for you and your family. Hope you start feeling better soon :)

Jessica Anderson said...

Again we are so excited for you! What a cute picture of Rylan, he looks like such a trouble maker in that picture... but so cute, he can probably get away with anything.

TJ-n-Crystal said...

YEA!!!! CONGRAT'S GUYS!!!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Kim! How exciting, its so fun to think how old we all are now with kids and such! Hope everything goes well for you!

JCooper said...

Congrats again you guys! Hope you're feeling better Kimberly. Second trimester is the best!!

Lexie said...

Congratulations! I read the title out loud and Kate keeps saying, "Bun in the oven!" We are so excited for you guys!

mare said...

oh kim, I'm stoked for you! (just barely being done being pregnant, I don't envy that though...) It is worth it though, holy cow, I never knew I could love someone so dang much.

feel better soon!!

Jill said...

ok so i commented earlier and it didn't show up, but CONGRATS AGAIN! I am so thrilled for you guys.

Maman Pélissié said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I love your recent pictures of Rylan. He is so cute!

Callie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Happy (late) Mother's Day!

Brandi said...

Congratulations, KIMBERLY! That is so exciting. Two kids is so much fun. I hope you get feeling better. Being pregnant is hard when you also have another little one to care for. Good luck!

Jen Bird said...

No way!! I am so excited for you! I think that having two is so much fun!! Can't wait to see what another one looks like. I'm sure adorable like Rylan! Congrats!