
!!!!BOY!!!!
We had our ultrasound this past week and found out we are having another little boy!
We are so excited! This one will be born the same time of year as Rylan so all of the hand-me-down clothes will be just the right size and season...hurray! We have pretty much decided on the name Cameron (I found it in a pottery barn magazine...so lame...but I love it!) And yes, this is kind of a freaky picture...my child looks like an alien right now (it's that 3-D ultrasound thing), but of course he will get much more handsome as time goes by!
12 comments:
YAY for the Pettitt's! Rylan is going to be so happy to have a little brother to pick on. Especially since he's always being drugged around and bossed by Kenners. We can't wait to see you guys. I'm so jealous that you got to go pick strawberries at the berry farm...YUMMY! Oh...how did your strawberry shortcake turn out??? :)
Wahoo! That is so exciting for you and lucky considering you get to save some money on all the clothes :) Aaron is aiming for all boys at our house and is hoping we have as good as luck as you do so far. We can't wait to meet this new little guy and see how big Rylan has grown.
Congrats again that is so exciting.
Congratulations! Another boy will be so much fun!! Two cute Pettitt boys will be trouble, for sure! Great timing with the clothes and seasons, too. I will have to keep that in mind!!
yea for little boys! congrats kim--that's so exciting. how are you feeling?? oh, i use that oxi clean on all emery's spit up too, and i agree, it is a dream!
Yeahhh! Oh, my gosh. I am so excited for you guys and especially for Rylan. He will be such a good big brother.
I kind of hoped when I was pregnant with Lexie that we would have a boy because it would just be great to have one of each. I have LOVED having the two girls though. They are such buddies and I know that they'll grow up to be best friends. Your boys will too. I didn't get as lucky on the seasons though. No fair. I can't wait to see what he'll look like. I don't know if it's possible to make a kid cuter than little Rylan, but maybe it'll be tie. Congrats guys. Love you!
Holy Crap I can not believe you are having another boy and that I had to find out that one your blog!!! We couldn't be more excited! You are going to have so much fun with two boys! And how great about the whole hand me down thing. I will admit that the picture freaked me out a little! I think he might be a contortionist! Is that his butt right next to his hand! If he looks anything like Rylan he is going to be stinkin cute! I love you and miss you kimbo - okay, and the rest of you too!!
YAY!!!! That's so awesome! We are so happy for you and so stunned that we found out on your blog like 3 days later in stead of a phone call!! I know you've got your hands full... How perfect about not having to worry about clothes! you look great in your pictures by the way! Still cute and skinny! You can't even tell your pregnant and your like what... 5 months now?
Congrats! It will be so fun to have two of the same in a row. The clothes thing is such a great perk. I hope you're feeling well and that you're doing well!
Yeah!! I can't wait to see what another little boy will look like!! I can't believe how different my two girls are...everything about them is different!! :) Hope your feeling good and you just inspired me to go make freezer jam...I knew there was something I was forgetting!
You will love having 2 boys! Seriously, it's the best! Congrats!
Congrats!! We know for sure you make adorable boys so welcome Cameron, we can't wait to meet you!!
Congratulations Kim! That's awesome! Now your new baby and Rylan can be best little buddies. How fun!
Post a Comment