
Our vacuum broke, oh about a month ago. I have been using Tim's shop vacuum to clean recently and let me tell you it hasn't been fun! I guess that's what you get when you are the wife of a poor law student...but I love him! Anyway, we finally splurged on one. We actually bought it off of ebay for really cheap. The first time I used it, you would think that we had never vacuumed at all from everything it sucked up. It feels good to have a clean floor!
NOTE: Sorry no recent pics...we went to NJ for 2 weeks and happened to leave our camera there, AGAIN!
3 comments:
How great! I can totally appreciate the need for a good vacuum, and I've even been watching out for this specific one! Gotta love ebay!
Aren't Dyson's amazing? I made my mom leave hers when she moved. We LOVE it.
Jordan and I have that same one but it's yellow. It's heavenly. You will never go back to a regular vacuum after you have a Dyson!!!
Post a Comment