Thursday, July 17, 2008

New England Sand Castle Festival

We took a trip today to a beach just north of Boston called Revere Beach. Every year they do a sand sculpting competition, and I've been dying to go! The sculptures were already amazing and they still have 2 days to finish them! It was so much fun and so crazy watching them carve away! Definitely a must see if you are ever in the Boston area in July!

Tim's favorite: (click to enlarge and see the detail--amazing!)

Here's a preggo pic for those of you wondering how chubby I already am!


The next two were part of a group sculpture



My favorite:

4 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

Kimberly, you are TOO CUTE! You make looking pregnant good! Plus, those clothes are way cute too. It's adorable how Rylan and Tim's outfits match in the little family photo on the bottom. Those sand sculptures are awesome! I wish we could see something like that.

Andrea S. said...

How fun! All the castles look amazing. I can't believe how big Rylan is getting and I think you're looking great.

Brandi said...

Oh how we miss the Pettitt's!!! Kimberly, you look great...GLOWING! Ry...we can't wait to see you pretty soon! The trip to Boston looked fun, I wish we could have been there :( However, I am blogging at this very moment in Utah wishing you could all be here with us to go to Raging Waters tomorrow...SOMEDAY.

JCooper said...

Wow - that looks like so much fun! We'll have to put that on our calendar to visit next year. Glad you guys had a fun time!