Yet another trip to the zoo. This time we were able to get up close and personal with a giraffe. This zoo is great because you can feed the animals. My friends kids were not shy at all, but Rylan didn't want to get too close...he preferred to dump the food down the feeding tubes.

I love close ups on animals...

Rylan looking at the pigs...they were for sale--$50 each...yum!

Kaleigh and Caleb feeding the goats
5 comments:
TJ would be jealous...we love the zoo too but can never find the time to.
Oh how we miss Lupa Zoo and our favorite Pettitt and Yeager families! I can't believe how BIG Caleb is...WOW! I'll call you this week and catch up...we are finally settled!
Um Kimbo...what the heck? If I am showing up to Bunco and you're not we have a problem. Ps- you're a really good photographer even though I'm still mad at you.
LOVE the pictures of the zoo! You could frame those they're so cute!! And you do have natural talent with photography girl..love them!
So cute! The zoo looks way fun. I also LOVE his little bed! You did a great job.
Post a Comment