Peach and Raspberry picking
Point Pleasant Beach NJ (didn't put sun screen on and we got fried!)
This sand castle looks a lot smaller in the picture...it was huge for the boys!
At the park blowing bubbles
Playing ball with dad
"Cheetos!" (what Rylan says every time we take a picture)
Get a good look...you'd think I was the worst mother in the world making him get on that little ride...I thought kids were supposed to like those things!
Being crazy in the car ride home!
4 comments:
finally! I was hoping you'd post some new pics soon! Hey lets have dinner in two weeks eh? I am excited to see you guys!
awh i loved all of the pictures. rylan is hilarious and it looks like you're having such a great summer. you're hair is so cute too kim.
xoxo
I miss picking berries! You guys look great...WOW Ry, you are getting so big! Kenners talks about you all the time :) Miss you all tons :(
Hi Kim! You have such a cute family! Looks like you had a fun trip. I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog and see what you're up to.
It's so fun to see you again, even if it's not in person!
Debi (Layton) Youngs
Post a Comment