We have a tradition in our family to have the Easter bunny visit us on Saturday so that on Sunday we can focus in on the Savior. We decided a few days ago that we just wanted to have a quiet evening with just our little family. It was just what the doctor ordered. Although most of the day was crazy and chaotic, we were able to enjoy a fancy dinner together and read the Easter story from the scriptures. Now the boys are in bed and Tim and I can enjoy a peaceful evening together. Happy Easter!
Some photos of our Easter spread...
a 


>

This actually wasn't part of our dinner, I made this last week and thought it was so cute. My mom used to make this and I had to continue the tradition.
7 comments:
It all looks so yummy, your so creative with everything you do. Your such a cute mom! Glad you had a wonderful Easter!
Kim, you are June Cleaver I swear :) I would have loved coming to your house for Easter dinner, YUMMY! And your Easter crafts are cute...always keeping little Ry busy, such a great Mom!
kimberly dear, you are quite a chef! your spread looks a amazing. you should post the recipe for those little rolls? that you + your mom make.
i love the tradition you have of the bunny stuff on saturday and the focus on the savior on sunday. i think that is a good idea.
Wow, your spread looks incredable!!! I'm jealous, all we had was left overs and nixon ate hot dogs cause doug won't let us buy more food since we're moving back to Utah in a week.
Your so creative! I love it!
You are so crafty! Way to go!
Your meal looks amazing. I need recipes!!! Glad you guys had a great Easter. Come visit us soon!
What a fun daughter-in-law you our...I just love you!
Post a Comment