(Meah is the one on the far right...)
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
A Royal Tea Party
I am still obsessing over this party I threw for one of my friends daughters. With so many photos I wanted to share, I had to narrow it down (and it's still an overload of pics!) I loved every detail - from the crown sandwiches to the cute girlie tutus! Did I mention that I don't get enough of the "girly" at my house?? I have to live my "girl" dream vicariously through friends daughters - oh well. The party was so much fun! They decorated crowns and wands inside, then we moved outside for lunch, with "tea" (hot chocolate) and a dessert table (I tried my hand at home-made macarons - yikes!) And can you believe how utterly cute those tea cups are - seriously! Each guest received their very own tutu prior to the party and a beautiful butterfly cupcake as a thank you for attending. The girls looked so cute and hopefully had fun - I know I did!

(Meah is the one on the far right...)














(Meah is the one on the far right...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! Will you throw a party like that for Gracen when she is older?? I am assuming that we will eventually live by eachother so it should work out:) We sure miss you guys! Lets try and skype soon!
Way to cute for these little princesses to appreciate. Hopefully the mom's did. So darn cute!!! Luves, Mom P
Post a Comment