Friday, June 24, 2011

Sunshine & Summertime

Lots of summer things going on at our house. Of course, baseball is in full swing. Rylan started t-ball this year and is absolutely loving it! He is quite the hitter...that's really all he wants to do - being in the field is sooo boring. Rylan also learned how to ride his bike without training wheels and has been whipping around the neighborhood like a pro. We've been to the beach and lake quite a bit already and the boys ask if they can go "boating" (canoeing) practically every morning. I've been very absent from the blogging world lately so I've got lots to post - a royal tea party that I threw for one of my girlfriends daughters is in the mix - be back soon!!





1 comments:

Natalie said...

wow cam can ride a bike! Linc is still struggling with that one:) Well we haven't put much effort into it that's for sure. He can swim and do all sorts of tumbling things... But we really should teach him how to ride his bike one of these days:) You have some pretty handsome boys!