


For Tim and my anniversary last week we took a trip into NYC and went to the Manhattan temple, which was by the way, very enjoyable. But who knew that the Metropilitan Opera house was right around the corner?! Not me! How many times have I walked by the temple and Lincoln Center and never realized this was here! It is my new favorite! Can you believe the chandelier?! They clean it once a year with just cotton cloths and cleaner...wouldn't you hate to have that job! It is beautiful!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! I'm so glad you got to do something fun to celebrate. I have never been to that Met. Opera house! I need to get over there. Love you loads.
wow, I didn't relize they were all pictures of the chandaler until I clicked on them to make them bigger. Their cool lookin pictures.. very artistic..=) Happy late Anniversary to you guys!!! Our one year will be while everyone's here during the family reunion on the 29th.. Pretty exciting!
Happy Anniversary! How many years is this now for you guys? Those pictures of the Opera House are gorgeous!
Happy Anniversary! It is so amazing how fast time flies- congrats! Also, thanks for the advice on the spinach... if I didn't have the baby by Friday I was going to give it a go :). Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment