Friday, July 13, 2007

Visitors!

Stephen and Jessica came to visit from Utah for a few days! It was so great to have them! They are such good guests! We just loved to see their little twins! Rylan was so excited to have them here! Mainly the kids just played on the floor together. We did take some outings with the Anderson's while they were here. We went into Boston for a day, and of course had to take them to the butterfly conservatory as well. It was great to have them. I'll post more pictures of our adventures when I get my video camera figured out.


Rylan and Caleb playing on the floor...As you can see, I don't think Caleb was as excited as Rylan about this photo op because Rylan ended up grabbing at him and trying to pull him closer...what a stinker.


Little Caleb playing in Rylan's toy...he seemed to enjoy it more than Rylan ever did.


And little dainty Kate...what a doll baby! She does this every time she eats and I just got a kick out of it!

0 comments: