Thursday, July 05, 2007

Our 4th of July Celebration!




Our 4th of July started out with a huge and delicious breakfast at the cracker barrel with some friends from our ward. Later on in the afternoon, we attempted to play a little game of baseball with just Tim and me...and it was raining. I bet you can guess how that turned out! It was fun, we both hit some balls while Rylan watched from the dugout and kept dry. Then we had a BBQ and watched Springfield's fireworks. We were lucky enough to have the rain stop just long enough for us to see the fireworks and hop back into the car. Rylan was so cute and probably felt pretty spoiled to be up so late!

2 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

haha oh my gosh, what a cute little headband Rylan was wearing... did I see earrings on him too? Or was that just a peice of the headband shining by his ear in the picture of the back of his and tim's head? Speaking of headbands, it was my little sisters and she just bought it from Target. I love them, I've been meaning to go there and buy a few for myself. Their just ribbons you can use as a belt or scarf or headband. Sorry it rained on you guys..=( At least you got to see some fireworks though! We watched the fireworks from our backporch cause nixon was to tired and cranky by 9:30pm. But it was awesome cause we saw about 6 displays cause we have 2 big fields behind our house and can see pretty far out. Can't wait to see you guys IN JUST A FEW WEEKS!!!!!

Brandi said...

Tim and Kimberly!! I found your blog while I was blog surfing! Hopefully you remember me. What a cute little family you have. How is life treating you? It looks like you're doing well. Thanks for letting me check up on you!! Come visit my blog: www.ebsalway.blogspot.com
Brandi Salwy