I really should be a food critic...I can't think of a better job! Getting paid to eat, now that is what I call a job that takes care of you! We went with some friends to the Cheesecake Factory this past weekend...so fun! (Thanks Brandi for the planning) And can I just tell you that the Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake is fabulous! If you are a coconut fan, you must try it!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS!
I really should be a food critic...I can't think of a better job! Getting paid to eat, now that is what I call a job that takes care of you! We went with some friends to the Cheesecake Factory this past weekend...so fun! (Thanks Brandi for the planning) And can I just tell you that the Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake is fabulous! If you are a coconut fan, you must try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm SUCH a fan of coconut, yes I'm jealous! yummmmm
YUMMY, YUMMY! (even though I don't even want to think about how full I was) At any rate, I am so proud of you for leaving Rylan...I told you he would be fine!
Post a Comment