Flowers just because (well not really just because...but enjoyed none the less)
Sitting in a warm bed in the middle of the day looking at a magazine and watching the snow fall outside
New hair cuts for the entire family
Fresh strawberries
New MAC computer
4 comments:
Okay, I can add one more...how about "thinking" about a wonderful Florida trip??? We really need to do it, I am in dire need of a vacation :( (okay, I'm probably just a spoiled bratt) Nonetheless, I still want to go! If not Florida, somewhere, anywhere!
I love how you post what you love! I should do that just to appreciate everything happening around me. Oh and BRAVO on your Valentine's day! Wow, you went all out, that looked so nice! Those cupcakes looked like they should have been in a magazine! How fun!
oh man, I am such a jerk for putting that Boob curse on you =) So what did the doctor say about your lump?
I'm trying to get a better background for my soon-to-be blog. I really liked the valentine's theme you had. How did you do it?
Post a Comment