Rylan climbing all over his stroller and getting stuck a few times
Dinner and a movie with friends (even though I was a maniac with leaving my child--we were far away)
Going with a friend to get her families picture taken and having to dance around singing "Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does" just to get her kids to smile for real (it was so funny!)
AND...
Valentines Day of course
JUST A NOTE: I failed to mention earlier how wonderful a job my husband did with Valentines Day...it wasn't just me that did things! He sent me on a treasure hunt around the house to find cute little gifts he had gotten me...so cute!
8 comments:
what a cutie, i love the first pic
He is getting so big. Are you going to come to NY for Amy's wedding in May? It would be so fun to see you again.
haha, What a goofy little boy. Good thing Tim did something for you too and you let everyone know. I told doug that I would buy him some valentines day chocolate the day after when it's 50% off and he was excited because you know how big of a cheapskate he is. hhaa, and sadly, i still haven't bought any. I think i'll just wait till it's 90% off and he'll love me even more for that. Other then that, i didn't do anything for him. I told him I would plan for next year though. But really, it's sorta a girls holiday anyways.
oh yea, and I can tottally eat coldstone. Everything but the cake batter ice cream and the add ons that have wheat in them like cookies or whatever. But everything else is fair game... SADLY, because it's one of those evil things that you can never have enough of.
He is so cute! I love that first picture. I'm glad you had a nice Valentines. You are such a cute wife. I bet your husband just loved his surprise.
and yes, i read in the newsletter about rylan thinking the marker was chapstick, that's so funny! We laughed pretty hard when we read that. Such a cute story.
Looks like he's at that age where he loves to have his little adventures!!! How fun to see him experience new things every day.
Hi Kimberly! I love your blog. Your little guy is adorable! Good work on Valentines Day. I'm impressed with everything you did! Just wanted to say hello! You guys live back east right? Where abouts?
Post a Comment