Thursday, March 20, 2008

ADIRONDACKS

Since it is Tim's spring break, we thought we would take a trip to the Adirondack Mountains in upstate NY. Unfortunately, it was foggy, wet, cold, and very much the off season for everything to do. So we didn't see much...only the pool, and the inside of the car. On the bright side, we stayed in a really nice hotel and ate great food!!


Surprisingly enough, Rylan HATED the pool. I guess you can't blame him, it was heated, but not like his bath water, and the hot tub was too hot!


He was much more content playing games with his dad outside of the pool.


Rylan refused to go to sleep until about 10 pm and then he crashed!


Fuddruckers!! Need I say more?

6 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

oh fun! i'm so glad you guys got to do something fun for spring break!

Jill said...

way to live it up! the adirondacks are on our list of to-do's as well

Chelsey said...

Fun, fun! It's always nice when Spring break comes...but it never is quite warm enough yet. Mmm...Fuddruckers sounds so good. I haven't been there since high school, I think!

Andrea S. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. That's too funny about Rylan playing outside of the pool instead of in it.

Jill said...

i miss you kimberly...

Brandi said...

FRIEND! Are you back from Jersey yet?